Sunday, May 04, 2008

Amazon Kindle and Digital Books


I logged in to Amazon today and the announcement on the main page is that Kindles have been tough to keep in stock. I know that people are not reading physical books as much any more. I myself have been reading more digital documents and articles, but less physical books. I signed up for some free e-books to be delivered via e-mail to read on my iphone, but I still didnt have time to read them. Digital books seem more appealing as we culturally switch to a digital age full of ipods, blackberries, and other digital PDA's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. It's all about readability and convenience. Portable devices are great, but who wants to stare at a mini screen when we stare at screens all day long in this digital age! Kindle may need some improvements, but it is an outstanding product, and wins hands down against the iPhone and other devices if you want a great reading experience!

Please visit http://www.prokindle.com for more info on the Kindle!