Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dreams

"If you can dream it, you can do it.
Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse."
Walt Disney

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
Goethe

"You gotta have a dream. If you don't have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true? (South Pacific)"

That last one I used to sing as a kid. I do remember the song more than the movie. OK, maybe I'm showing my age. I've been thinking about lately about dreams, goals, ideals, courage, and reality.

Success can be measured by actions and NOT by what you say you will do. When do you expect to achieve your goals? Today is the day to take responsibility and begin actions to reach your goals and dreams, because tomorrow is only a possibility and still a dream.

No comments: