Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Simple Thank You


I made a quick dash to a small neighborhood community market this morning. I usually stop by this particular market about 3 times a month as their loss leader of bananas are consumed rapidly in my household. The prices on produce is amazingly low, although quality does suffer. The personnel at this store are not normally friendly (so it it is not always an enjoyable shopping experience). However, I wanted to purchase some milk and some inexpensive produce and avoid the long lines at the traditional grocery stores on the morning before Thanksgiving. After putting the produce in the car trunk I pushed the grocery cart back to the corral. The owner of the store happened to be outside and said, "Thank You." I left feeling much better about my shopping experience. Have you thanked YOUR customers? These two words are very important.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: